Education in New Zealand
The education system of New Zealand is internationally reputed and recognized. The academic and vocational programs delivered by the universities and colleges in New Zealand are well esteemed and are transferable globally as per the British education system. The focus there lies on providing students with a harmonious learning environment and ensuring personalised attention from world class faculty keeping class sizes small. The levels of courses offered in the country ranges from certificate level to PhD level. New Zealand has fast become a preferred choice for international students due to its low unemployment ratio supported by student friendly policies regarding work permit and permanent residence.
Some of the prominent reasons having a hand in attracting more of Indian students to NZ from quite some time comprise of:
- Globally recognised education system
- Friendly environment with an English speaking campus life.
- All programs approved by NZQA.
- Multiple intakes for several programs are available.
- Easy work permit for students. Part time work allowed 20 hrs. Per week, full time of 40 hrs. per week is allowed during summer break.
- 1 year job search visa on course completion of 2 year UG programs or 1 yrs. or above on completion of PG programs.
- Attractive destination for settlement after completion of your education.